Have you ever found yourself stuck with Apple iTunes App Store of some other country? Or you traveled to some other country or region to spend your holiday and you want to use App Store of that region while your stay there, but you don’t know how to. In this article, I will show you how you can easily change App Store country in iOS 9 right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without using computer.
NOTE: This guide is specially made for iDevices running iOS 9 or latest version, however, it should work for older iOS versions with slight changes.
How to Change App Store Country in iOS 9 & 10?
I am going to show you the step-by-step detailed process on my jailbroken iOS 9.0 device and if you haven’t jailbroken your iOS device yet and interested in doing so then here is the step by step guide to jailbreak iOS 9. One thing to keep in mind here is that you don’t need jailbreak to change your App Store country or region.
This is the simplest method to change App Store country in iOS 9 and you are at right place if you want to change your App store country.
So without any further delay, lets get started with the tutorial. Following are step by step instructions that will walk you through the procedure.
- So guys first of all you have to go into Settings and once you are in settings, look for an option saying “App and iTunes Stores” that is right below that iCloud option, go ahead and tap on it.
- Next you have to hit the very first option that says Apple ID: Your_ID_Here. Tap on your Apple ID and you’ll see a pop up next asking you to choose from 4 options:
– View Apple ID
– Sign out
- Now you have to select the very first option that is “View Apple ID” and once you selected that option, you should see a screen prompting for your Apple ID password.
- Once you have entered your Apple ID password, next you’ll see a screen like this. Just select 3rd option which is “Country/Region”.
- You see where we are going? Next screen has only 1 button, which says “Change Country or Region” hit that button.
- Now you can see a list of countries and regions from which you can choose and change your Apple App Store Country or region. After you change App store country and tap on next, you’ll get a term & conditions page. No one cares about it, just tap on Agree and again Agree on popup.
- Next Apple will ask you to add a payment method, you can add any credit card number of yours in there. You can also use a gift card and also add contact number to complete the process.
- Once the process is completed, you will see this screen asking you to start shopping apps and stuff.
Alright guys that’s it for this change App Store country in iOS 9 tutorial, as you guys now know that changing App store country is really easy.
If you enjoyed our efforts, do take some time sharing it with others over the social networks. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.