Apple recently released iOS 10 and its was very much updated from previous iOS version. iOS 9 has many great new features. Read about them at Top Features of iOS 9. One more feature that is introduced to iOS 9 is the feature to hide photos and videos on iOS 9.
The option to hide photos and videos is recently introduced and is only available in iOS 9 firmware. In previous versions, to hide photos or videos you have to install specific third-party apps first and then perform long tedious procedures to hide them.
This built-in feature of hiding photos and videos on iOS 9 is very much appreciated by the users as it also protects their privacy.
So, today, in this article I’m going to tell you about how to hide photos and videos on iOS 9 & 10 without third-party apps so only you have access to them.
How To Hide Photos And Videos
- Launch “Photos” from your home screen on your iPhone/iPad.
- There will list of album available. Choose the required items which you want to hide from your photos and videos albums.
- After opening the album select the photos/videos that you want to hide.
- Once the photos are selected tap on icon that is present at bottom left corner of screen.
- Now a list of option will appear, select “Hide”.
- After tapping on hide button, a popup will appear saying “Hide Photos”.
- Tap on this option to hide the selected photos.
Now your selected photos and videos will be hidden and no one will be able to find/access these photos. They will be available in the Hidden Albums but not in the original album in which they were stored.
How To Unhide Photos And Videos on iOS 9
If you want to unhide your hidden photos and videos on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then go to Hidden Album from list of albums, then select the desired photos, and then tap on the “unhide” option to unhide them.
In case if you are having difficulty in any process then please leave your comment below in the comments section.