Get Free App Drawer on iPhone iOS 9 & 10 [Cydia Tweak]
While LG ditched app drawer in their G5 and Samsung is also leaning towards the same. Apart from that, there are many Android users migrating towards iOS and one thing that almost every Android users doesn’t like about iOS is that there is no app drawer. Fortunately, there is a workaround and today I will tell you how to download AppDrawer on iPhone using Cydia.
How to Get/Download AppDrawer On iPhone Using Cydia
By default, iOS is specifically designed to keep every installed app on the home screen. Sure, you can create folders to manage it but there isn’t anything much you can do, unless you are jailbroken.
Android, on the other hand, is the most customizable mobile operating system. You can change launchers in Android without needing to root and launchers can change the overall look and feel of you phone.
Unfortunately, for iOS users, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone if you need to have app drawer or index of all installed apps in other words.
In this article, we are going to use a Cydia tweak called AppDrawer for this. If you are not yet jailbroken then you can jailbreak by using the step-by-step guide available here.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately this tweak is not yet supported for iPads which is a bummer. I myself would have loved an app drawer on my Air 2 but I can’t.
- First of all you have to be connected to the Internet on you iPhone.
- Open up Cydia and tap on the search icon.
- Now search for “AppDrawer” without any space or quotes.
- You will see this tweak. Just download and install it. (I have listed a free source below, just in case you want to try it before purchasing)
- After installation, you have to respring your iPhone and after that you should have an app drawer on your home screen.
- There are many settings you can change from the settings app. You can see the options in the picture below.
- As you can see in the picture above, there is also an option of hiding selective apps and marking them as favorite for quicker access.
Download AppDrawer on iPhone For Free
DISCLAIMER: There is also a free solution for this which should only be used to try the tweaks and apps. I am not responsible for your actions if you end up doing piracy.
There are many well know Cydia repositories out there which offer paid Cydia apps and tweaks for free. You can add any of the below-mentioned repos and download AppDrawer for free.
If you enjoyed and found this tutorial helpful then I would really appreciate if you share it with your friends and follow us on social media. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Email newsletter to avoid missing on any update.