Download Paid Apps Without Jailbreak Using AppCola – iOS 9 & 10 Working
There is a good news here for those who are running iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.1 also with iOS 8.4.1 which have no jailbreak and they are looking for a way to download paid apps without jailbreak, if you are one of those then you are at the right place.
Here in this article I am sharing that one new good news for such users in search for a way to get paid iOS apps for free on any non-jailbroken device.
How To Download Paid Apps Without Jailbreak
Now you can get any paid app without jailbreak for free using the new top trending App Store alternative where all the 50,000+ App Store apps including paid and free apps are easily available. This store is new to iOS which is known as AppCola.
There is no need of AppSync and now you can download paid apps without jailbreak for free on your iOS 9.x.x and older non-jailbroken device.
AppCola is actually an Apple Assistant which allows you to download the paid apps for free on your iOS device and in order to get this App Store on your device you have to follow the steps outlined in the next section:
Steps To Follow:
- First of all go to this link here and you will be redirected to New Tab
- On the AppCola page you will find the AppCola download button
- Just click on the download button there
- After this a pop-up will appear asking you to authorize permission for installing AppCola
- Just select the Install button on your device, while ignoring the cancel button
- Once you are through this, then go to HomeScreen and look for the download process
- After completion of download process you will have the AppCola Store on your iOS device, which may be iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Now take the steps carefully from here because you are going to say that AppCola is not working because it is an application from an unknown source. So that is the reason why you have to trust the profile which is not being showed to you easily.
Read the remaining appropriate steps and you will be done.
- Now Open AppCola and it will say Untrusted Enterprise App needs to be trusted in your device
- For this ignore this pop-up
- Go to Settings of your device
- Look for General
- In General go to Profiles
- In profile there will be Enterprise Apps section
- There you will find the Profile for this AppCola
- In that Profile just look up for the Trust Button
- Click and select the Trust Button
- Now Go back to your HomeScreen and Open this AppCola Application
Now you have AppCola running on your iOS device which is non-jailbroken whether you are running on iOS 9.1 or9.2 it will work in the same way. If you want any Paid app for free then in the search tab type the name of tat Application and get it for free. For example GTA Sanandreas is one of the famous game by RockStar team which is paid on the AppStore and you can get it for free from AppCola.
If you have question related to this content then must ask in the comment box because we have added the comment box for your questions and replies. You can join uson our Facebook Page for latest Updates related to Apple and other tech. Sharing is caring so share this content with your friends if you will find it useful.