Download Files on iPhone Without Jailbreak Using Total Downloader
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/icydiageeks/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 992
For many times you have been trapped in a situation that you want to shut your PC but you want to continue your downloads. Hence, you end up on your PC, unwanted, for long duration. Wouldn’t it be convenient for you to download files on iPhone without jailbreak while reclining in your recliner?
But iOS doesn’t allow you to download stuff directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the Safari web browser!
Well now you certainly can. If you are looking for a solution to download files on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then you have landed on a right page.
Today I will tell you about a free app for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch which allows you to download almost any file on your iPhone and then you can transfer it to your PC later.
How To Download Files on iPhone Without Jailbreak
The app that we are going to introduce you with today is called “Total Downloader”. The app is officially available for free in the Apple iTunes App Store.
Yes, you read that right! This is not a typical Cydia tweak or app which requires jailbreak and all that mess. The app Total Downloader is clean from any hidden malicious code, that you may find in cracked Cydia stuff.
As you know Apple is very strict in their policy and checks every app before letting the developer publish it in App Store. The reason why I am talking too much about Apple’s policy is to let you know that the app is completely safe to use.
Features of Total Downloader
- Total downloader let you download almost every file extension off the internet.
- Gives you option of downloading the files and putting them in your cloud storage accounts. Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive and the cloud options supported by Total Downloader.
- You can also add your own ftp server and transfer files between the iPhone and ftp server if you are familiar with FTP.
- Airdrop technology is also supported. You can share the files among other apple products that support AirDrop.
- If you want to store some seriously sensitive files in the app, you also get an option to enable PIN code protection to add an extra layer of security.
- Apple made iOS 9 to closed, even the downloads, running in background, are stopped when you put your device on sleep. If you have an older version if iOS, you can also enjoy background downloads while keeping the phone slept.
- There is a built-in web browser in the app which lets you surf the web and detected the downloadable files automatically, giving you the option to download the file while keep browsing the web.
- There are many features like user-agent spoofing and bookmarks that are worth checking.
Don’t forget to upgrade to pro version that helps you as well as the developers of the app to keep making awesome apps like Total Downloader. I highly recommend you to give it a try if you haven’t already.
Found this article about download files on iPhone without jailbreak helpful? Then, how about sharing it with your friends, followers and colleagues on twitter, Facebook, and Google+? Also, don’t forget to join thousands of our Newsletter subscribers. You have a good one.