How to download GTA 5 San Andréa’s apk full version
Grand Theft Auto V is the widest playing game around the world. It was developed by Rockstar Games and they introduced highly define graphics, an intriguing story line and built attractive characters. Maybe you have played this game on your PC before but if you want to learn how to download it on your android phone, then you’re in the right place. Here we have a tutorial where you can download GTA San Andreas on your android.
After noticing a lot of demanding requests of gamers all over the world to have GTA V made available for android, Rockstar games actually did release a GTA V apk beta version. This way you can easily have access to your favorite game on your phone. This version has good quality graphics, worth experiencing.
Getting down to business, to have GTA V on your android phone you will at least need a well-functioning phone and 3GB worth of free storage in your phone. This isn’t your average game that you get from the Playstore, this will require you to download a GTA V apk file, a data file and an OBB file. So here’s the list of requirements:
· A well-functioning phone
· 3GB of free storage on your phone
· You will need to download: The GTA V apk file, data file and the OBB file. to which links we are providing below:
IF you face any issues regarding these downloads, try these mirror links below:
These are all the files you will need to have downloaded in to your phone to play GTA V. Once you are donw with the downloads we can move further in the process:
How To Install the GTA V San Andreas apk:
- Launch the GTA apk file that you previously downloaded. If your phone does not allow the installation, go to your phone Settings > security > unknown sources.
- go to play store and download ES Explorer on to your phone. This is used to extract the data file into the game folder.
- go to download folder in the ex file explorer app. There you will find the GTA 5 Data zip file with the name: com.rockstargames.gtasa. extract this zip file to the android >> OBB. If you cant find the OBB folder then you can create one.
That’s it your process of installation is now complete. You can now successfully enjoy the GTA V San Andreas on your android phone. Run this game on any smart phone. Experience a real gaming experience with GTA V.