Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 & iOS 11 no Jiailbreak
Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 – 11
Remember playing all the cool adventurer games on your Nintendo Game Boy Advanced/Game Boy Color? You can now play them on your iOS devices! A lot of iOS device users are playing their favorite retro games using the GBA4iOS which is the most popular gaming emulator among gamers. Emulators allow you to play the games that are now outdated, on your mobile or computer. If you were a fan of Game Boy Advanced during your childhood then this is just the app for you! GBA4iOS or the Game Boy Advanced Emulator lets you enjoy all the classic games released for Game Boy Advanced/ Game Boy Color or the original Game Boy on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. It is the best gaming emulator available on the market to play games including the classics: Super Nintendo, Pokemon, Atari, Tekken and all the games that might still make you nostalgic.
The GBA4iOS emulator has a different appearance. It has Controller Vibrations, the Sustain Button and allows you to play your own music during the videogame. GBA4iOS is made to support Game Boy Advanced and Game Boy Color consoles of Super Nintendo and gives you all the features to make you comfortable and indulge into the old world of classic video games.
The problem being that Apple does not allow emulator apps in the App store but you can still install these retro games on your iOS device without a jailbreak using the GBA4iOS. Downloading and installing the GBA4iOS emulator is free and copies of every game released for Game Boy Advance are all available for download.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to download and install the GBA4iOS on iOS10- ios 11 without jailbreaking your iphone:
How To Download GBA4iOS Emulator on iOS10 and ios 11:
- Start Safari on your iOS device and go to iemulators.com/gba4ios
- On the top of the page, tap on the “Apps” tab
- In the options scroll to find GBA4iOS 2.1
- Press the “download page” option. You will have to scroll down again until locating the GBA4iOS icon given the two versions, tap the version that is “signed”
- Tap the install button on the pop up, which will make another pop up appear prompting to “Install GBA4iOS”, which is followed by another option where you press “install”. The installation process starts here. Wait for the installation to complete, after which you will be able to find the GBA4iOS app on your home screen.
- You have to enable a third party profile to run the GBA4iOS on your device.
To enable the third party profile, follow the following steps:
- Open the General Settings in your device
- Tap Profile and Device Management.
- Under the “enterprise app” choose Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.
- Press “Trust” Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd. for confirmation to run the third party profile.
That being done, you can now launch GBA4iOS on your iOS device!
Tap on the search button, search and download the ROMS of the games you want to play!
To delete GBA4iOS:
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap on General Settings
- Open Profile and Device Management
- Press Wuxi Suntech Co. Ltd and tap on Delete App
Might you run into any problems. Be sure to comment below.