Download and Install GTA V on Android
GTA V San Andreas is now available for you to play on your android device! The game developers Rockstar released Grand Theft Auto at first for PC and Xbox. It was released world wide and made millions in a very short span of time. This game has been one of the biggest successes in the gaming world! And the good news is Rockstar has created an Android version of GTA V San Andreas. Frequent requests of multitudes of gamers around the world were considered and you can access to GTA V on your phone now. So read ahead to learn how to download and install GTA V on your android phone.
The android version of GTA V was released with additional features.
Additional Features of the game:
- The game uses your mobile GPS and accelerometer to improve he game play.
- You will be able to tilt your phone to drive the vehicles
- You will find new weapons like missiles and multiple grenades and a rocket launcher
- There are more than 124 cars, 18 motorbikes and 65 more vehicles.
- This game also has new missions!
Developed by: Rockstar Games
Total Downloads: 5,000,000
Updated on: March 2, 2016
Requirements for the Game:
- A well-working android device with 3 GB of free storage.
- Download the following files: you will need the GTA V apk file, the data file and the OBB file. It sounds like a lot but it will be worth it in the end because this is not an ordinary game after all! Click on the links provided below to download the required files:
- GTA V apk
- GTA V Data + OBB (2.6 GB)
Here are some mirror links just in case the links provided above do not work:
Once you have these downloaded you can move on to installing these.
Install GTA V apk on your Android:
- Install the GTA 5 Apk file which you previously downloaded from the links above.
- If your device does not allow the installation, go to your phones Settings > Security > Tap on the Unknown Sources option. This will allow the process of installation.
- You will now require the Ex File Explorer to extract the data file. If you do not already have this installed, go to PlayStore and download it.
- In the Ex File Explorer app, you will find the GTA 5 Data Zip, named as rockstargames.gtasa. Extract this zip file to Android > OBB. (in case you don’t have a folder named OBB in the Android folder, go to eh Android folder and create one there)
You have successfully installed GTA V on your android device! Have fun playing GTA V San Andreas easily on your android device. Good luck