Grand Theft Auto is a game that has made millions world wide. It is very famous among gamers and known for its amazing adventure game play, captivating story line with gang wars and drugs and interesting characters. Recently GTA V was released for androids and it is the best thing to happen yet. After frequent requests, Rockstar released GTA 5 San Andreas for android and this version for androids is a better hardware than ever before.
GTA 5 for android will allow you to have the same gameplay experience that you would have on PC or an Xbox! So read ahead to find out how you can easily download and install GTA V apk on your phone.
Added Features in GTA 5 Mobile:
GTA V android has made multiple new additions to its features that have enhanced the game play experience, features not available to other consoles.
- This game uses actual GPS provided by your android phone and an accelerometer as well.
- You can tilt your phone to drive the vehicles.
- There are more than 124 cars available, along 18 motorbikes and 65 other vehicles.
- Improved weaponry: like multiple grenades, missiles and rocket launchers.
- It also includes new missions.
Now getting to he downloads you will require the following things:
- 3 GB worth of free storage on your phone
- These following file downloads:
- GTA V apk file (21.1 MB)
- GTA V data + OBB (2.6 GB)
Try these links if the above ones do not work for you:
GTA V apk file (21.1 MB)
Download these files to proceed with the process. Once you have these downloaded we can move on to installing them.
App name: GTA V
Android Version Requires: 4.0+
Total Downloads: 5,000,000+
App Size: 21.1 MB + 2.6 GB
Developer: Rockstar Games
How to Install GTA V apk:
- Install the GTA V apk file which you downloaded from above. If your phone doesn’t allow the installation that means you have never installed an apk file before. Go to your phones Settings >> Security >> and there tick mark Unknown Sources.
- Download Ex File Explorer app from playstore. This will help you extract the data files. Once downloaded, go to the download folder in the Ex File Exlorer app, you will find the GTA 5 Data Zip file there named as com.rockstargames.gtasa. Extract this file to android >> OBB folder. If you do not find the OBB folder then go to the Android file and create a new folder and name it OBB.
The process is now complete. You have successfully downloaded GTA V San Andreas on your android. Launch it successfully on your android and Have fun playing your game! You will be able to dwell into completely new missions and experience good graphics, new features and drive around in the game to mess around if you feel like it. Good luck.