How to Download YouTube Videos Without Jailbreak?
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/icydiageeks/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 992
We all are very well aware about the fact that YouTube is the second biggest video search engine and one of the most popular video search engine of the planet. There are more than 40 hours of videos being uploaded on YouTube, every minute. Many of your favorite music stars put their music videos on YouTube and I bet you have been in a situation where you wished to download YouTube videos on iPhone but don’t know how to without jailbreak, hence voiding the warranty.
You can use this More easy method to download youtube videos without jailbreak
If you are still interested then you are at the right place as here in this article I am going to provide you with a step-by-step guide about how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without jailbreak.
Yes, you read that right. There is a workaround to do that and I am going to show you all the necessary steps.
For jailbreak iPhone users, Youtube++ is no doubt a great Cydia tweak which also allows you to download YouTube videos but that is not the point here. Just stick till the end of this post and you will be able to download and watch any YouTube video on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch without even thinking about jailbreak. Moreover, you don’t even need a PC for this! ?
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch?
We are going to use an app which is available in the app store for $1.99 but there is also a free version with ads and a couple of features missing. The app is called “Total Downloader” and you can download it from the link given below.
The reason why I am using this app is because it has a built-in browser which can be used to download any media files from the web. If you haven’t already guessed it then follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Open YouTube app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and search for the video that you wish to download. For example, I am going to download a video related to iPhone SE.
- Once the video is opened, tap on the Share button and select “Copy Link” option as shown in the picture below.
- This will copy the YouTube video URL to the clipboard. Now, assuming that you have already downloaded and installed the app mentioned above, open Total Downloader and lauch the browser built into it.
- Now on the app, open the website, clipconverter.cc. This is a very good website which enables you to download of any YouTube video in all the available quality.
- Now paste the URL of the video in the field that says “Video URL to Download” For reference, I have attached a picture below.
- Once the URL is pasted there, tap on the Continue button. Now the site will scan for the given URL and provide you all the available download qualities to choose from.
- Select the quality you want to download and tap on the download button.
- On next page you will see the download link for your required video.
- Tap and hold on the download button and a menu will come up which will add the video to the download queue.
- Lastly tap on download and it will show you the following screen. This is it, now the download will start as soon as you tap on download.
Congrats! you have successfully downloaded YouTube video on your iPhone without using any jailbreak tweak like Youtube++ or any other Cydia tweak.
If you found this guide helpful then please make sure to share it with others on twitter Google+ and facebook and also follow us on social media. Join our email list and if you found any difficulties in downloading youtube videos then just drop us a line in the comments below and I will be more than happy to assist you.