Downloading GTA V San Andreas Apk For Android – Working
Grand Theft Auto is a very famous game developed by Rockstar Games. This game is advanced than other games because of its interesting story line, adventurous gameplay and gangster characters.
This game was, in the beginning, released only for PC and Xbox. This was all good until androids came and all the gamers obviously wanted this game made available on android phones! Having the game on android phones would make it so much easier and more convenient to play. Recently, considering all the frequent requests, Rockstar Games released GTA V San Andreas for android!
So here is a tutorial for you to learn how to download and install the GTA V San Andreas on your android devices.
List of all the Grand Theft Auto games released by Rockstar Games:
- Year, 1997 Grand Theft Auto
- Year, 1999 Grand Theft Auto London 1969
- Year,2001 Grand Theft Auto III
- Year, 2002 Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Year, 2004 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Year, 2005 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- Year, 2006 Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- Year, 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV
- Year, 2009 Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
- Year, 2013 Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Year, 2013 Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA 5 android is in Beta mode but it still works just great. The HD quality graphics are worth experiencing. To download this game on to your android device the following things are required:
- 3 GB free storage on a well functioning phone
- The GTA V apk file, data fie and OBB file. You can get this file for these working links below:
- If these links do not work try these mirror links below:
Now these are all the required files that you must install to proceed with the downloading process.
How to Install the GTA Apk File on Android
- After you have downloaded the above mentioned required files, launch the apk file. Install this file on your android device. If you have never installed an apk file before your device will not allow the installation. Go to your Phones settings >> Security and there tick mark the Unknown sources option.
- Go to play store now and install the Es File Explorer. This application is used to extract the data file in the game folder.
- Once you have downloaded the Es File Explorer, go to the download folder in Es File Explorer. There you will see the GTA 5 Data Zip file, named as com.rockstargames.gtasa. Extract this Zip file to the Android Folder >> OBB. If you cannot find the OBB folder in Android, create a new folder and name it as OBB.
You have successfully installed the GTA V on your android! Good luck