After many updates in iOS firmware, there are still many bugs which apple do not seem to fix in time. Among those bugs there is iPhone iMessage waiting for activation error bug on iOS 7, 8, and 9 which cause problem to thousands of iMessage users on iPhone and iPad.
iMessage generally shows error “iMessage waiting for activation” message and there is nothing an average person can do to fix this error, but with some hacks you can get out of this iMessage activation error.
How To Fix iMessage Waiting For Activation Bug On iPhone
There are a lot of solutions discussed by people in forums and easily available on the Internet, but most of them will just completely waste your time, so here I will show you the working solutions to solve iMessage waiting for activation bug on iPhone and iPad.
Use Airplane Mode
Airplane mode helped many peoples to solve this iMessage activation error, you just have to follow this procedure to get out of your problem.
- First go to ‘Settings’ and then turn off iMessage and disable MyFace.
- Turn on Airplane mode from control setting.
- Restart your phone and turn on WiFi.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and Turn on iMessage.
- Skip warning and wait for a sec, iMessage should be activated now.
If this method does not work for you then try the second method mentioned below.
Apple ID Sign Out Fix
Sometime iMessage activation problem is solved by Apple ID sign out.
So to perform this fix, you have to follow these steps:
- First go to ‘Settings’ and sign out from your Apple ID,
- Then turn on iMessage and re-login using your Apple ID,
- Now iMessage should be activated.
Sometimes, for international users, iMessage tends to send out an international message to activate itself. So it is necessary to have sufficient amount of balance on your SIM card and carrier permission for iMessage to be activated.