GTA 5 San Andreas apk download – for Android
Learn here how to download and install GTA 5 San Andreas right on your android device!
GTA (Grand Theft Auto) is a very popular game that earned millions on its first release. It was developed by Rockstar Games and it still remains the most widely played game there is.
GTA is a game about gang wars and several missions that you have to accomplish using powerful weaponry and vehicles to get ahead. Here is a list of GTA games released by Rockstar Games throughout the years:
- 1997 Grand Theft Auto
- 1999 Grand Theft Auto London 1969
- 2001 Grand Theft Auto III
- 2002 Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- 2004 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- 2005 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- 2006 Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 2009 Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
- 2013 Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony
- 2013 Grand Theft Auto V.
Recently, after frequent requests by gamers who prefer using their android devices than Xbox and PC to play game, Rockstar released an android GTA version. This version of GTA is in beta apk, but it works very well, with its amazing soundtracks and HD quality graphics on your phone. You can easily get it for your phone and play GTA! So read ahead how to get this GTA apk for your phone:
To download and successfully install GTA 5 apk on your phone, you will need 3 GB free storage. The GTA apk file, Data file and the OBB file. Here are the links from where you can get these files:
In case these don’t work, try these mirror links below:
Installing the GTA 5 apk file:
- Launch the GTA apk file that you previously downloaded. If your phone does not allow the installation, go to your phone Settings > security > unknown sources.
- Go to play store and download ES Explorer on to your phone. This is used to extract the data file into the game folder.
- go to download folder in the Es file explorer app. There you will find the GTA 5 Data zip file with the name: com.rockstargames.gtasa. Extract this zip file to the android >> OBB. If you cant find the OBB folder then you can create one.
That’s it your process of installation is now complete. You can now successfully enjoy the GTA V San Andreas on your android phone. Run this game on any smart phone. Experience a real gaming experience!