Grand Theft Auto has been one of the most widely played games around the world. It is well loved by so many gamers because of its characters that are very interesting, the missions that are fun to accomplish and the story line which makes the gameplay very intriguing.
Since Rockstar Games only released this game for PC and Xbox, some gamers were agitated that it wasn’t available for people who want to play this game on their android phones. So since all the requests of the gamers were taken into notice, Rockstar Games released a beta apk version of GTA V San Andreas! This version is for your android devices, to makes the game play more convenient and easier for your use. So read ahead to learn how to download and install the GTA V apk file on to your android device.
Developed by: Rockstar Games
Total Downloads: 5,000,000
Updated on: March 2, 2016
GTA 5 android is in Beta mode but it still works wonderfully. The HD quality graphics are worth experiencing. To download this game on to your android device the following things are required:
- 3 GB free storage on a well functioning phone
- The GTA V apk file, data fie and OBB file. You can get this file for these working links below:
- If these links do not work try these mirror links below:
Now these are all the required files that you must install to proceed with the downloading process.
Now to get to the installation:
How to Install GTA V apk File On Android
- After you have downloaded the above mentioned required files, you have to launch the apk file. Install this apk file on your android device. If you have never installed an apk file before your device will not allow the installation. Go to your Phones settings >> Security and there tick mark the Unknown sources option.
- Go to play store now and install the Es File Explorer. This application is used to extract the data file in the game folder.
- Once you have downloaded the Es File Explorer, go to the download folder in Es File Explorer. There you will see the GTA 5 Data Zip file, named as com.rockstargames.gtasa. Extract this Zip file to the Android Folder >> OBB. If you cannot find the OBB folder in Android, create a new folder and name it as OBB.
That’s it! You can now open your GTA 5 Apk and play the game. Good luck!