How to Install GTA 5 San Andreas apk – Android
Here’s a tutorial on how to download and install GTA San Andreas free apk on your android device!
GTA 5, a game produced by Rockstar Games developers, is well renowned in the gaming world for its gangster vibe gameplay and its interesting missions. This game has everything for your adrenaline rush gaming experience; gang wars, missions that you will have to accomplish using weapons such as machine guns and missiles, vehicles to move around and kill people.
Rockstar games have recently released a new beta apk version of GTA that you can get for your android device and play it. The android version of GTA is much more improved and especially customized to make your gaming experience much more fun. Here are a few added features to GTA 5 android version:
Additional Features of the game:
- The game uses your mobile GPS and accelerometer to improve he game play.
- You will be able to tilt your phone to drive the vehicles
- You will find new weapons like missiles and multiple grenades and a rocket launcher
- There are more than 124 cars, 18 motorbikes and 65 more vehicles.
- This game also has new missions!
Developed by: Rockstar Games
Total Downloads: 5,000,000
Updated on: March 2, 2016
Read ahead how to get the GTA 5 apk for your phone:
You will need:
- 3 GB free storage on your phone
To proceed with the downlaoding process you will require the following files on your android device: the GTA 5 apk file, the data file for the game and the OBB file. We have provided the following links below, download these following files to proceed with the process:
If these links don’t work, try these mirror links below:
How to install GTA 5 apk:
- Launch the GTA apk file that you previously downloaded. If your phone does not allow the installation, go to your phone Settings > security > unknown sources.
- go to play store and download ES Explorer on to your phone. This is used to extract the data file into the game folder.
- go to download folder in the Es file explorer app. There you will find the GTA 5 Data zip file with the name: com.rockstargames.gtasa. extract this zip file to the android >> OBB. If you cant find the OBB folder then you can create one.
GTA San Andreas has been successfully installed into your phone! you can now enjoy this easily laidback on your phone. Good luck.