Get Messenger Chat Heads on iPhone With FBMChatsHeads Cydia Tweak
Facebook messenger is one of the most used chat application, thanks to its user-base. Facebook is the biggest social network hence Facebook messenger is used by most of Facebook users. In this article, I am going to guide you about how to enable Facebook Messenger Chat Heads oniPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with FBMChatsHeads tweak available on Cydia.
Facebook Messenger is one of the very few apps where you don’t get same experience in different Operating Systems. In Android, you get very nice chat heads that pop up over any app you are using and you can continue to chat while using other apps. However, in iOS, chat heads feature is not available. You don’t get pop up chat heads because of some reasons.
Many users wish to have similar chat heads for Facebook messenger in their iOS devices but this is not possible without jailbreak.
Speaking of jailbreak, a Cydia tweak, FBMChatsHeads tweak is recently updated for iOS 9 jailbreak, which allows you to have similar looking pop up chat heads for Facebook messenger in iOS 9 as you get in Android.
FBMChatsHeads is a free tweak which is available for download and install in many Cydia sources. HackYouriPhone and BiteYourApple are some of the sources hosting FBMChatsHeads tweak. You can also have same popup for whatsapp as well using WAChatsHeads for iOS 9.
How to Install FBMChatsHeads Tweak in iOS 9
If you don’t already have the mentioned sources in Cydia, you can follow the steps below to get FBMChatsHeads.
- Open Cydia store.
- Tap on Manage tab from the bottom bar.
- Now click/tap on sources button. You should now see a list of sources that are added in cydia.
- Look for BiteYourApple or HackYouriPhone in the list, if you don’t find the sources in list then continue to next steps.
- Click on edit button in the top corner. Then click on Add and enter this URL in the pop up.
- Once you successfully add the repo, you can now search for FBMChatsHeads and respring your iPhone after install.
Congratulations you have successfully added chat heads to your Facebook messenger. If you found this guide helpful, please feel free to share it with others on twitter, Facebook and Google+.