Move Cursor In iPhone Like 3D Touch With Motus – Working iOS 9/10 [Cydia Tweak]
With the release of latest 3D Touch technology in iPhone 6S, Apple implemented cursor movement by 3D Touching on keyboard in iOS 9. This is one of the best implementations of 3D Touch in the latest iPhone. In this article we are going to introduce you to a new jailbreak tweak named Motus that allow you to move cursor in iPhone like 3D touch.
However, there is a different story in the case of iPad Pro because Apple didn’t include 3D touch in iPad Pro and introduced similar cursor movement by dragging 2 fingers on iPad Pro’s Keyboard.
Move Cursor in iPhone Like 3D Touch with Motus
Motus Cydia tweak allows you to enable similar cursor movement in older iPhones without any involvement of 3D Touch. Once installed, Motus allows enables Cursor management in iPhone 6 or old. The tweak is as simple as it’s developer describes in the description of it.
Motus for iOS 9 is available for free at HackYouriPhone repo. Simply follow the steps given below and you shall have iPhone 6S like cursor movement without 3D touch on your old iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Open Cydia and tap on Manage
- Now tap on Sources and double check that you have HackYouriPhone repo installed in the sources.
- If you don’t have HackYouriPhone repo installed in Cydia, Simply add this URL in sources and continue to next step.
- Now search for “Motus” and Install the tweak shown in the image below.
- If, for one reason or another, Motus doesn’t work properly, you can swipe 2 fingers on keyboard and this gesture will reset Motus and it should start working as it should.
This is one of the best Cydia tweak for those who find difficulty in moving the cursor, to correct something, while typing a text message or something. Motus is a free tweak but I highly recommend if you enjoy using a tweak, it is never a bad idea to donate some quick bucks to the developer.
Do let me know in the comments section if you found this tweak helpful. Don’t forget to join us at Facebook, Twitter and Google plus and share this post with those you think it might be helpful.