Torrent is one of the greatest file sharing protocol ever existed which is being used for illegal downloads mostly. In torrents, you can download virtually any piece of software, content or anything else. You name it and torrent has that file for you. Just like everything in life, torrents also has some disadvantages. In this article, I am going to teach you about how you can download torrents on iPhone without jailbreak.
Torrents cause the most revenue-loss to content creators and publishers. Just for the sake of your understanding, Game of Thrones is a TV Series that is being telecasted by HBO. And the series is at top in the list of illegally downloaded torrents. This thing costs HBO a loss of hundreds of thousands of US dollars every year.
Torrents can be used for legal purposes as well. Unfortunately, that is not what you will found easily. Basically, in torrents, you download and upload the data at the same time. Suppose you are downloading a TV show from torrents and size of that TV show is 200 megs. Once you start downloading the TV show, you are actually fetching the data from many other torrent clients and helping them to complete their download as well. This method of file sharing makes it virtually impossible for the authorities to stop completely.
How To Download Torrents on iPhone Without Jailbreak
Disclaimer: Downloading of copyrighted content is not allowed by all the ISPs so you better ask your ISP about their policy about downloading of torrents, before starting following the mentioned method. Authorities can bust you if you break rules about the copyrights.
To download torrents on iPhone without jailbreak, you need to do some work that we’ll tell you. If the torrents you want to download are huge in size, i.e greater than 2GB, then you will be required to use your credit card as well. But if the torrents are small in size, then this process would be free of cost.
This method to download torrents on iPhone without jailbreak can also be used to download torrents on your PC without torrent client. Just make some changes using your brain.
- First of all, go to app store and download/install “Total Downloader”. More about Total Downloader is discussed here. I recommend the pro version of the app but free version will also do the job just fine.
- Now open Seedr and sign up for free account. If you need to download big torrents, you can signup for premium account.
- Next, you just have to open any torrents hosting site out your choice and find the torrent you want to download. I use ExtraTorrent but you can go to any of your choice.
- Once you have found the torrent, look for a link with an icon of magnet. I have highlighted it below in the image. Just tap and hold on that magnet thing and copy the link address.
- Now you have to paste the copied link in seedr.cc and the site will start to download torrent in the cloud. I highly recommend you to signup for seedr.cc premium account if you do torrent downloading often. It’s really a great service.
- Once the torrent is completely downloaded in the cloud, you can browse the torrent folders right in their dashboard.
- Now you have to open the “Total Downloader” and sign in to your seedr account using the in-built browser and download any file(s) from your torrent in the cloud.
- All done. You have successfully started downloading torrents in your iPhone without jailbreak.
Found our guide helpful? Why don’t you share it with your friends and followers all over the social networks? Also, don’t forget to give us your feedback in the comments section below.